With the introduction of Endurance60 and Endurance10, the registration page has changed slightly.
Team and walker registration can be still found on the page "my-teams", after you have logged in.
- As before, you start by creating a team name.
- At this point you will now need to enter which event this team will be entering.
- When you save your team name, you can now click "save and add walkers" allowing you add the walkers immediately to the team
- For Endurance 80 | 60 |40, the rest of the process is the same as before
- For under-18s you will need a date of birth
- For adults you will need a membership number
- You can now register Young Leaders as the shaddow(s) of Endurance40
- For Endurance10, you will need to
- Enter the names of at least two leaders and a maximum of four (one of whom must be adult)
- Enter the number of cubs you are entering. We don't need the names at this point: we will collect those on the day of the event.
As before, you can make changes and reallocations of walkers to teams, right up to registration close.